Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I think K had AB– I don't remember🤣 Here they needed O– but if RB has O– then he could've given his blood to Kukki since the blood group is the universal donor group🤣 but logggiiicccccc gaya paani mein🤣
Acha.. aisa ho sakta hai.. pr logic na kal tha na aaj hai na aane wale.kal.mein hoga 😆
I knew this goof up would take place. But I've no issues.Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
And it looks like that ... no literal killing as expected..but blood thins was unexpected for me...coz I remember shayad Kukki also needed same blood group ...didn't she?
But why was I expecting logic 😆
Did they show him??!! And not some shadow to keep it unclear??
About blood group, his blood may have been some other blood group, Kukki may have menaka's blood group which might have been rare as well🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Cn837h-XO/?igshid=1cbfa28fxd064
Yeh nahi Socha itni jaldi clear Kar degi buzz 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I knew this goof up would take place. But I've no issues.
Apne ko issue hoga to bhi what can we do about it😃
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I knew this goof up would take place. But I've no issues.
Exactly. Have no issues with the blood group goof up.
They showed him in flashbacks. You can watch the precap.Originally posted by: scarlett22
Did they show him??!! And not some shadow to keep it unclear??
About blood group, his blood may have been some other blood group, Kukki may have menaka's blood group which might have been rare as well🤣
As per epi 281
Kukki- AB-ve
Prerna- O-ve
Bajaj- B+ve
Ab sab change ho gaya
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
As per epi 281
Kukki- AB-ve
Prerna- O-ve
Bajaj- B+ve
Ab sab change ho gaya
🤣🤣🤣