Originally posted by: Ashhima3
so late ? 🙄
I know man...ab sab kuch pata hokar toh aur bhi wait nahi hoga..😫😫😫
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
so late ? 🙄
I know man...ab sab kuch pata hokar toh aur bhi wait nahi hoga..😫😫😫
is it ????????😲Is the best jodi award thing confirmed???? I want their joint interviews. Plzzzzzz
Yar this Shudh Manoranjan guy’s review on Ep 7 of MSK is all ant Sidnaaz. I love how he says Sidnaaz aik hain ❤️
Yar this Shudh Manoranjan guy’s review on Ep 7 of MSK is all ant Sidnaaz. I love how he says Sidnaaz aik hain ❤️
major reviewers are all Sidnaz fans 🤣
Originally posted by: QH2Z36CINAPMJFWO
I started liking u ... but then I realized 😭 Ki tum fake karti ho apna yeh typing 😭... 🥺
Hain? Kyun? Kaise?
Aur aaj sad emoji use karne ki ijaazat ni hai yaara 🤗
what ????....they have got best jodi award ????Originally posted by: C2I6VZAK77BQA32A
is it ????????😲
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
major reviewers are all Sidnaz fans 🤣
He says Sid will keep coming in MSK and its just for Sana. He said he is saying coz he know from a resource
Originally posted by: U2BI3M5GNC3N3HFF
is it ????????😲
Aman ne to bola hai