Just give us a love confession.Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I don’t care about PreRish as long as I have focus on Bajju!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just give us a love confession.Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I don’t care about PreRish as long as I have focus on Bajju!!!
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I don’t care about PreRish as long as I have focus on Bajju!!!
oviously first focus toh bajju pei hoga 😎
His own lonely room angrily boxing
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
🤣 Title
Impending Doom and Boom!
Imagine how angry Bajju will be and won’t hesitate to unleash his wrath because this time HIS Prerna will be hurt and THIS WILL BE BLOODY PERSONAL!
Tabahi macha dega woh
Congratulations For The New AT..
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Just give us a love confession.
It should be EPIC
I know you don’t love me but you can’t stop me from loving you ❤️
EPIC! ❤️Originally posted by: manzilmukul
It should be EPIC
I know you don’t love me but you can’t stop me from loving you ❤️
I am in a new job and here I am discussing Bajju
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
🤣 Title
Impending Doom and Boom!
Imagine how angry Bajju will be and won’t hesitate to unleash his wrath because this time HIS Prerna will be hurt and THIS WILL BE BLOODY PERSONAL!
Bring it on😈