Good morning🤗
Good morning, Ramya Deeeeedi...🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning🤗
Good morning, Ramya Deeeeedi...🤗
Nah! They can show someone's blood being sent to Sneha. The face can be revealed later.but for that ksg has to shoot, which he has not done till now. Ksg is busy in his rxhibition.
Doubt bajaj will make an entry in person right now. They might just show beginning of anu doubting pre over the baby’s paternity.
Good morning! 🤗Good morning🤗
I would have created but I am on and off here so can't really promise to commit updating the thread. So someone who can manage doing so, please do. 🤗
Congrats Stunnerz😎
true , wikl be happy with flashback of bajaj for now.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Nah! They can show someone's blood being sent to Sneha. The face can be revealed later.
Watched the episode on hotstar today after october today for the first time😂😂
I think Ankie can do it.Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I would have created but I am on and off here so can't really promise to commit updating the thread. So someone who can manage doing so, please do. 🤗
Jaise prerna ka blood group kuki se match hua....
Bajaj ki blood group sneha se match tho ni hoga...😆
true , wikl be happy with flashback of bajaj for now.
Watched the episode on hotstar today after october today for the first time😂😂
Can u explain what flashback of bajaj came....