Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
exactly and such men are intriguing and alluring
And way too hot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
exactly and such men are intriguing and alluring
And way too hot
Stunnerz! 🥳Originally posted by: Niyati_T
And way too hot
It should be like he went to being himself. The ruthless Bajaj, till she comes back in his life and changes him once again. But I don’t want him to change, because if they are planning revenge. RB needs to stay the same!! 😎
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Everyone's Muse will return now.
Can't wait for the track to start and us to pen down accordingly. 🤪
The forum seems like will flood with PreRish fics again. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Stunnerz! 🥳
Yep
I still can't comfortably say apna time aagaya, can I? 😭
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
My writer's block finally seems to be ending now. 😆
Ditto 😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I still can't comfortably say apna time aagaya, can I? 😭
Thoda sa aur intezar kar lo
It's okay! Let's see how things unfold.Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I still can't comfortably say apna time aagaya, can I? 😭
Okay. Now I am on my way to work. Hopefully I should finish my OS by night ☺️