Originally posted by: 3BIZN4CLOWLE6ZAD
Achhooo... I again got cold... Will see you all later...😎
Don't cross many pages ...🤣
Take care




Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 3BIZN4CLOWLE6ZAD
Achhooo... I again got cold... Will see you all later...😎
Don't cross many pages ...🤣
Take care




Arey the have two girls naa 😉Originally posted by: RWNWHUGRFTLMCQQQ
Nahi... Prem and Kasak...😎
I want two boys now ☺️❤️☺️ in one shot 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Made this GIF because I saw Tani after long
Ps made from the secret phone app that Tani shared with me 😇
bajju and the glass
Why??? Maine Kiya kya???🥺
Haha! No sindoor on P.Originally posted by: opsora2090
My Mr and Mrs Hawai Jahaj ..
Do Dil Ek Jaan
Mata keya twinning dalke promo dala 🥳
But why is he looking so old 😐
Originally posted by: 732YESIBUMAHNTLH
Toh Oppo di Ko kya bologi???
Khair, iss Shubh din mein update chahiye...😃😎
Update na ho paa rha humse.. I have a feeling if he comes back mera writing pe tala lagne wala hai😆
Shurkriya shukriya Mayur..
Omg are they the real soulmates?
you think Bajaj will go for his regular building jumps and notice Prerna falling? 🤣









Originally posted by: JWDSUXADLSLD33WB
He'll probably be all bungee strapped swinging in the other direction then go wait isn't that the same dupatta that ruined my life?🤣
DAMN 









