Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
This is looking for Bajaj and his come back in every possible direction🤣




Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
This is looking for Bajaj and his come back in every possible direction🤣




Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
how long will I sleep who will do my work 😢
thoda sa aur sleepo and then workooo🤗
a cup of coffee if that helps
Achhooo... I again got cold... Will see you all later...😎
Don't cross many pages ...🤣

Take care!Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Achhooo... I again got cold... Will see you all later...😎
Don't cross many pages ...🤣
Knock knock. Anybody there?
😆
Gud news or bad news Pata nahi jab Tak clear nahi ho jata Bajaj Kain kaun mera break Lena cancel agar woh Aya to break hoga hi nahi 🤣