Her caption was just so... awful.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Her caption was just so... awful.
can we make a thread and discuss.. m not sure if we can discuss it here..😔
You know it all. Isn't it? 😆Third promo out I see! 🤣Baaazigar o baaazigar
Oppo created a thread for new Promo.. lets discuss it there..
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You know it all. Isn't it? 😆
I guess.. she does
Finally! Now the Bajaj jumping from a building promo makes complete sense. Someone merge please🤣
What an auspicious day to come to the AT! Itni excitement toh pehli baar jab aaya tha Bajaj, tab bhi hui nahin thi.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You know it all. Isn't it? 😆
I wish but whatever I do, I say here directly or indirectly 🤣
my partner in crimeeeeee♥️Originally posted by: aryapdane
What an auspicious day to come to the AT! Itni excitement toh pehli baar jab aaya tha Bajaj, tab bhi hui nahin thi.
Originally posted by: .amigos.
Finally! Now the Bajaj jumping from a building promo makes complete sense. Someone merge please🤣
That's an interesting observation👏