Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As a Rashmi fan I have to say..her game was pretty weak and Im sure the major chunk of votes for her came from people who liked Uttaran and that Dil se show. And that handful of people who saw her for the wonderful person she is. 

Theres a big overlap between the people who watch soaps and people who watch BB. So yeah popular actors do have an edge over the others.And since the show is rigged in one way or the other ...they'd definitely  try to keep popular celebs till the finale to get max TRPS. 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's somewhat true may be but also their is negative to it that you cant explore much and become very much image conscious.. Tbh, I appreciate siddharth for playing to his fullest, without being limited despite all the flaws he had...That's why he was impactful and won. Literally every arc of the house revolved around him. 

I think Rashmi got most benefit of this thing.. Coz from public opinion videos and people i know, people who were supporting Rashmi were majorly due to her previous work, since her contribution in game was significantly less compared to others..

By the way no denying Sana and Asim are highest gainers if the show.. 

deepika786 thumbnail

Lol atleast at IF i had seen many people who were fan of shukla but started hating him after firstvweek in BB , so he gain more fan bcz of BB and won, where as desai was highest paid and most popular according to her fans but sill came fourth😂

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think Shukla and Rashmi's readymade fanbase helped them in the beginning to grab eyeballs.

But later on as the show progressed Shukla lost as many of his old followers from his shows and gained just as many new followers because of his performance in the show.

Rashmi's fanbase obviously didn't translate into votes and also her game plan was pathetic. Only in the last month after teaming up with Asim she came back into the show by then it was too late. Sana has overtaken her.

Asim was a virtual nobody when he came on board and he walked away with a fanbase that is almost equal to that of Shukla's and Rashmi's.

Sana probably was known to north and west India thanks to her fight with Himanshi also gained positive fame because of BB.

Don't think Shukla or Rashmi's lives are going to change that much post BB.They probably will get the same kind of work they have been doing before BB may be with even more money.

Asim and Sana - Time will tell how real their popularity is and how they handle their fame and ability to cash in on that fame and bag better offers on newer and bigger platforms.

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely. The biggest proof of this: SidRa craze. 

If any sane person who never saw them together was first introduced to them through the show, they would be horrified with even the idea that these two could be shipped. Rashmi took every chance to bash Shukla, and Shukla said the nastiest most disgusting misogynistic shit to her. Yet whenever they had pleasant interactions, people went crazy on Twitter trending #SidRa. This is purely from their previous work and is a direct example of pre-BB stardom affecting contestants' perception, reception, performance, and overall standing in the show. 

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awesome_Awesome

Lmao are you saying Bani was not popular? She is one of the most popular BB contestants ever there were so much trends for her on Twitter also she was the winner of that season but they made a Manveer won because of the commoner concept 

Before jumping guns, read the post again. I am talking about TV celebs here. 

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose2116

He was more of a film guy

He was in the middle of things. Both TV and Bollywood. 

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Absolutely. The biggest proof of this: SidRa craze. 

If any sane person who never saw them together was first introduced to them through the show, they would be horrified with even the idea that these two could be shipped. Rashmi took every chance to bash Shukla, and Shukla said the nastiest most disgusting misogynistic shit to her. Yet whenever they had pleasant interactions, people went crazy on Twitter trending #SidRa. This is purely from their previous work and is a direct example of pre-BB stardom affecting contestants' perception, reception, performance, and overall standing in the show. 

Yes, I agree with you. 

That's why it is said that your previous work matters as you don't have to start from the beginning.