I love this the most...❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love this the most...❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
^ RB fans to RB 🤣
Expressions are restrained because a BTS is needed. 😆
Satyavachan...🤣

^ RB fans glaring at Maata and moving away when caught. 😆
Sahi Reaction...Waiting Waiting Palkein Bichakar..
I am kinda skeptical about KSG's return. They had a whole farewell when he was leaving and it felt like a solid goodbye. I don't know if he'll be back 😟
Aapke mooh mein ghee and shakkar...🤣
Ek aur Satyavachan...🤣
LOL...And the keyword here is trying to...




^ Mood of some RB fans 😆
but yea jhoot hai, I am unaffected completely 😆
A BTS is all we need.Originally posted by: Blipblop
I am kinda skeptical about KSG's return. They had a whole farewell when he was leaving and it felt like a solid goodbye. I don't know if he'll be back 😟