Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
The way he touched the feet was beautiful .
Neil ko dialogues ki zarurat nahi hai
sona babu☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
The way he touched the feet was beautiful .
Neil ko dialogues ki zarurat nahi hai
sona babu☺️
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
How good these two are .It's bliss to watch two perform.
Ek dum
Yes .He is such a brilliant actor no doubt .

😭
💔
👏

👏
❤️
Poor Neil. How broken he was .
Although I have watched all serials of srj but never a fan of him
But since the his first episode in PB ....I was like....kaha tha ye ab tak.
Some roles are just meant to shine the actor.
For srj Neil is one such role.
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Although I have watched all serials of srj but never a fan of him
But since the his first episode in PB ....I was like....kaha tha ye ab tak.
Some roles are just meant to shine the actor.
For srj Neil is one such role.
Yes. Ashnoor also said same in interview.We got out perfect Neil .
Apna hero hai hi ek number ka 😎
Koi b role ho fit hoga
Welcome to MiNeil DT
35