Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I liked Shruti Seth the most in this trailer. She's a good actress. Surprisingly I liked Dino Morea the second most in this trailer. He does a good job with his role and his character seems to be the best written based on the trailer.
If anything, I'll be watching this for these 2 people. That's it.
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
I liked Shruti Seth the most in this trailer. She's a good actress. Surprisingly I liked Dino Morea the second most in this trailer. He does a good job with his role and his character seems to be the best written based on the trailer.
If anything, I'll be watching this for these 2 people. That's it.
I didnt like Karisma and Sandhya in the trailer.
Hmm, lets see how this turns out to be.
602