Oops, thanks to others who shared. I'm doing this for the first time and I goofed up😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oops, thanks to others who shared. I'm doing this for the first time and I goofed up😆
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Almost mid march tak ayega....
😑😑😑
Ab toh newspaper mein bhi chap gaya ki bajju aaraha hai 😝 but bts se pehele party nahi sweeties.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ab toh newspaper mein bhi chap gaya ki bajju aaraha hai 😝 but bts se pehele party nahi sweeties.
Ye baat bilkul sahi hai..👍🏼
Goood morning everyone🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Will he seek revenge now? Prerna's connection with his foes will save them.
But I hope it's revealed at least.
Yes. We still want to know his past and why he wants to take revenge and his connection with Basus.
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Goood morning everyone🤗
MF ka Bajju lautne wala article check karo Di...😃
Morning...🤗
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
link nahi khul raha. Ps anything that has mention of bajju can be shared.
P.p.s. bajju ki ane ki goonj has started
🥳💃
The buzz has started finally😎
I am surprised maata didn't resort to cheap tricks 🤣 directly bol diya KSG as Bajaj 🤣