mine is always inspired by or for:)Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Chalegi if it's related to or meant for him.
Unki afreen ankhon ne kiya hai jaadu
jisne kardiya mere khwabo ko bekabu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
mine is always inspired by or for:)Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Chalegi if it's related to or meant for him.
Unki afreen ankhon ne kiya hai jaadu
jisne kardiya mere khwabo ko bekabu
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
IDK why par ye shayari likh rahi hoon
jute phek do par no wastage of food plz
Main sunta tha apne dil ki kam
aur jab suna tab reh gaya nam
Tu samajh nahi payi sacche pyaar ko
aur gale laga diya zeherile khumaar ko



Originally posted by: Niyati_T
RB ke shirtless scenes milenge kya?☺️





If I break my work in 5 parts then I am done with 2. 3rd is in progress and 4-5th is boring the hell out of me. 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
If I break my work in 5 parts then I am done with 2. 3rd is in progress and 4-5th is boring the hell out of me. 😭😭😭
I am also doing so boring work right now, preparing dataset
we both are bored people 🤣😆I am also doing so boring work right now, preparing dataset
😆 woh toh hai but it was done very naturally.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah she was careless but he regretted shouting at her and couldn't apologize due to the awkwardness. His reaction post her exit showed it. 😆
mga tha iss mein how I not know. 🤔
STOP BASHING THE POOR KID. 😡Originally posted by: Wistfulness
When MasTan locked
weirdokuki in the store room and RB scolded Prerna for being careless.
bahut majjjaaaaOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Kash ye banda kabhi pighla nahi hota.. kitnaaaaaaa mazaaaaaa