I'm still imagining scenes in my head. 😆
Will he come back blowing the cigar smoke into the screen?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm still imagining scenes in my head. 😆
Will he come back blowing the cigar smoke into the screen?
He must have changed a bit. 😆
Imagine his reunion with her.
Bhagwan kare K wapas na aaye. 😭
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm still imagining scenes in my head. 😆
Will he come back blowing the cigar smoke into the screen?
It would be magical😎
Change is inevitable
And aestheticIt would be magical😎
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Bhagwan kare K wapas na aaye. 😭
😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
And aesthetic
Hayeeee❤️
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm still imagining scenes in my head. 😆
Will he come back blowing the cigar smoke into the screen?
😎😎 blushing even while reading this. Jab aayega pata nahi kya hoga☺️