Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
I wish all of them board the spaceship and the ship is lost in space 😆
As much as I would want the same this isn't happening anytime soon🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
I wish all of them board the spaceship and the ship is lost in space 😆
As much as I would want the same this isn't happening anytime soon🤣
https://twitter.com/BeingSalmanKhan/status/196140603300515841
Neither Bhai nor his launde lapades would understand the movie.
He should stick to his crap Dabangg series.
Rakesh Sharma 50+ tha kya ? Idk weird...shud have gone with someone younger...but again budget is the issue here.
Originally posted by: rkisnothot
https://twitter.com/BeingSalmanKhan/status/196140603300515841
Neither Bhai nor his launde lapades would understand the movie.
He should stick to his crap Dabangg series.
Bhai will insert a mass song...Rakesh Sharma dancing with Russian girls while training there 😆
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove
Bhai will insert a mass song...Rakesh Sharma dancing with Russian girls while training there 😆
And Ayush Sharma, Pulkit Samrat, Sohail Khan and Suraj Pancholi as fellow astronauts. Daisy Shah as Rakesh Sharma's wife. 🥳
No. Please no. Salman will ruin this 😔...
I think Rajkumar Rao will be apt for it . If script is well written I don't think he'll deny it .
Ranbir is also a good option , even Ayushman can be considered.
After Aamir, SRK, Ranbir backing out of this movie...now hearing that Bhai will be doing this role...its Rakesh Sharma's turn to back out.....he will be like kaun sa space...kahan ka space...main toh kabhi gaya he space mein...mujhe bakhs doh😭
I think sallu should do it. Lagao hain uska universe se.. Ghar ka naam bhi Galaxy rakkha hain. And biggest plus is his freeloaders can ride the spaceship.Real me leke jao unlogo ko and udhar hi chor ke ana 👐
https://youtu.be/lj4848922tk?si=F67sRhP5T0XiZrO8 Release data :26 April 2002
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
0