Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
waiting for it
I’ll try to write it soon ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
waiting for it
I’ll try to write it soon ☺️
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I'm dreading the 6 a.m. viewings actually🤔🤣I had time pehle, but now😵
I’ll watch it on my way to office 😎
I used to do the same, which I never did for anything in my life, not even for my studies. 😆
Same here! Keeping an alarm to watch a TV show😆
🤣1:30 AM is still fine for me. Sleeping late is always welcome, not waking up early.
The only problem with 1:30 AM, if the episode is bad, u can't sleep thinking how bad it is. If the episode is good, u still can't sleep thinking how good the episode is.
I used to do the same, which I never did for anything in my life, not even for my studies. 😆
I would skip my Yoga practice to watch the episode. My Mum used to scold me a lot 🤣
I had a super hectic weekend, thanks to being active in 4-5 threads🤔
I need to sleep now to atleast have 4 hours sleep
And I am not sleepy, why I am not surprised
Same. I had been inactive for so many days and suddenly kal itna sara post kar diya 🤣
I had to forcefully keep my phone aside and sleep 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
u toh will watch it. Mera kya? I have to watch it discuss it download and take ss and make edits and upload and then upload here reply to all and then waqt bache toh so lenge 🤣
Kitna mehnat karti ho Ankie 🤗
Yo 😎
Mujhe abhi se neend aa rahi hai.. office main aaj maine coffee pe hi survive karna hai 🥱