I belo the roti and then everyone seko the roti

PS .. I can't cook much🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I belo the roti and then everyone seko the roti

PS .. I can't cook much🤣
and then eat it with our PreRish pulaoOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
I belo the roti and then everyone seko the roti
PS .. I can't cook much🤣

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
diya toh nahi FF mein🤔
Abhi to picture baki hai mere dost... abhi to hospital bheja hi..

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
and then eat it with our PreRish pulao 🤣

idhar drama queens kam hai kya jo tum bhi shaamil hona chahti ho
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
idhar drama queens kam hai kya jo tum bhi shaamil hona chahti ho
My nautanki is temporary .. I am no threat 😃
done.
khoonselatpat kahan bheja, dehydrated bheja 🤣🤣🤣🤣