Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ab IF ke bhi 5 page bhar ke update dena 🤣😎i have not updated since nov '15 😳 and I've around 5 imgur pages to post 🤪
ab IF ke bhi 5 page bhar ke update dena 🤣😎
2 months more to go
you won't believe I had those words typed 'it's about to be an yr since i updated last' 😆i might give an anniversary update in November. Maybe. 😆
Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy
Opened on req
You brought it up 🤣 my request was to only open this thing 😐🤣
Gorgeous work.
I really loved them
yay!! you had it opened⭐️
now i look forward to seeing new stuff
Lol no updates anytime soon 🤣 I actually have not done any editing in past 4yrs.
Originally posted by: Gallivanter
Lol no updates anytime soon 🤣 I actually have not done any editing in past 4yrs.
Me too! I just tried to redo my FF cover to suit the new FF section and it took me longer than usual🤓😆 won't be doing much of this again
Originally posted by: .iridescence.
Me too! I just tried to redo my FF cover to suit the new FF section and it took me longer than usual🤓😆 won't be doing much of this again
You can always request it 😉