Yes bec she was natural as Mrs and it was their first
happyish moment 🤣 ab iss baar shaadi organise karenge mehra ki ya uske doosre bete ki🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yes bec she was natural as Mrs and it was their first
happyish moment 🤣 ab iss baar shaadi organise karenge mehra ki ya uske doosre bete ki🤣
I still can't believe he's coming back. I had given up all hopes. Just keeping my fingers crossed that it happens soon and we get the BTS🤞🤞
Intehaan ho gai intezaar ki.... aai na kuch khabar mere yaar ki 😒
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I still can't believe he's coming back. I had given up all hopes. Just keeping my fingers crossed that it happens soon and we get the BTS🤞🤞
Amen to that 🤞🏻
VP ki karwa dete hain. 🤣🤣
Yes bec she was natural as Mrs and it was their first
happyish moment 🤣 ab iss baar shaadi organise karenge mehra ki ya uske doosre bete ki🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this is so erotic man ☺️
Ufff🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Aayegi abOriginally posted by: Niyati_T
Intehaan ho gai intezaar ki.... aai na kuch khabar mere yaar ki 😒
Hi. How are you?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
VP ki karwa dete hain. 🤣🤣
uski to ho chuki divorce hua nahi ....🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aayegi ab