He is such a cutie 😂❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He is such a cutie 😂❤️
🥳🥳Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Good news for you . The show is going on for 6 days in week stating from this one .😂
they will tell....kahani abhi Baki hai I guessOriginally posted by: pallawi1803
but atleast tell y he was after pre...wat revenge he was talking about...


I want to see RS’s reaction to all these gifs 😆
Not this one , the crying ones .
such is the condition of anupre fandom right now...💔
Prena has been framed numerous times before. Stealing documents from office, stealing money, but it has always backfired. 🤣Komo will never defeat Prena. 😳
Hi. I wish Viraj is saved this time. I am really eager to know his motive behind marrying Pre. Makers never clarified any male third wheels entry except Naveen Babu. Viraj had potential.Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hey guys, how are you all? 😳
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Do you think Viraj will die or escape? Anurag seems to have super powers. Unconscious, tied up & still manages to fight back, & it seems Viraj will fall down the cliff. 🤣I wish the show was on for 6 days a week, even though Ekta makes mental plots that drive us crazy, but the twists & turns make us with excitement.😆