
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
But it really looks like they lost control 😂. And Muzzu instead of controlling allowed them to do whatever they want .
Chup hojaao please 😂😂🙏
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
No have seen it earlier too but everytime I see this I wonder how come no one controlled them 🤷♀️
🙊
Tufani🤗
Sab acha hoga 🤞
Also the music was so soothing. It would have suited AnuPre.
Which song is this ??
I don't know about control but appreciate how they portrayed the whole scene within a short notice without making it tacky. True professionals. 😂Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
But it really looks like they lost control 😂. And Muzzu instead of controlling allowed them to do whatever they want .
Also the music was so soothing. It would have suited AnuPre.
Yes it's calm and soothing, definitely AnuPre kinda song.
Damn now I am going to listen to it😂
Han plzzzz🙏🙏🙏bht zyada😭🤧Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Math karo Tufani dard hotha hain 💔😭
