I love that OST too. 💔
That was just sukoon, every line depicts the separation and angst poetically. Wish I know how to make VMs I would have made one on AnuPre, it suits them perfectly.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love that OST too. 💔
That was just sukoon, every line depicts the separation and angst poetically. Wish I know how to make VMs I would have made one on AnuPre, it suits them perfectly.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
For the first and last time 😂😂
Muse of Muzzu Definately 😂
Abhi dekh rahe ho kya 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Muse of Muzzu Definately 😂
Comeback muzzu I promise I won't complaint 😂😂
CV that's why RS kept posting this gif every time.😂
But it really looks like they lost control 😂. And Muzzu instead of controlling allowed them to do whatever they want .
Achcha chalo aur nehi post karungi abhiya 🤗 it hurts i know 😔

Also the music was so soothing. It would have suited AnuPre.Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That was just sukoon, every line depicts the separation and angst poetically. Wish I know how to make VMs I would have made one on AnuPre, it suits them perfectly.
CV that's why RS kept posting this gif every time.😂
RS is tharki , she is closet Parica shipper so no doubt why she kept posting it 😆

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Abhi dekh rahe ho kya 😂
No have seen it earlier too but everytime I see this I wonder how come no one controlled them 🤷♀️