Originally posted by: Wistfulness
And RD wants Mehra's son's wedding. 😆










Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
And RD wants Mehra's son's wedding. 😆










And yeh likhte hue joh sukoon I felt I cannot even measure....









Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I told in advance before my Bro could protest...😎
Good👍🏼
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
prena getting jelous 🤣
yeh mere saath to thik se dance nahi karte inke saath bhangda kar rahe hain 🤣
Damn 









Well in advance😎
Yes...😎
I told, 8 to 8.30 pm slot will be mine. Mom can use JioTV ...😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yeh toh har Ghar ki kahani hai...🤣
Don't worry Prerna, he will show you his best dance moves in your anniversary party...😎☺️









RB ke BTS ka hai intezaar...



Kitne khoobsurat lagg rahe hai dono ek saath...Perfection...☺️☺️
Iss barr chahein toh Mehra kii beti kii ya phir uske younger son/ bhai kissi ki bhi shaadi karwaye and Rishabh, Prerna turn wedding planners for the event..And rituals ke chalte we get PreRish ke apne hii rituals ka session..Just a small glimpse of how their grand wedding would be..