Manzil
Felt really happy seeing you active here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Manzil
Felt really happy seeing you active here
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I have to give him this one!
What a terrific actor and his possessive streak is next level. He honours Prerna and never suspects her. Never did and never will. One of the key factors that drove him to her was her selflessness in love.
He craved to have that. He keeps loving her and wants her love in return! He was gullible at one point and demanding on the other.
If the Ek Chhat wasn’t happening, I wonder how he would have wooed her slowly!
Phenomenal Piu phenomenal
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hum advance main sab ouch kar dete hai😳
Yes... Preparations in advance... 😎
Originally posted by: DGCYXTE7VCXNAGB7
Yes... Preparations in advance... 😎
Just like RB
Totally! His multiple shades in conflict against each other was fascinating to behold.Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I have to give him this one!
What a terrific actor and his possessive streak is next level. He honours Prerna and never suspects her. Never did and never will. One of the key factors that drove him to her was her selflessness in love.
He craved to have that. He keeps loving her and wants her love in return! He was gullible at one point and demanding on the other.
If the Ek Chhat wasn’t happening, I wonder how he would have wooed her slowly!
Even I wonder how he would have wooed her. 🤩😍
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Just like RB
Afterall, behen hoon kiski???😎

Can't take my eyes off you...☺️
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I have to give him this one!
What a terrific actor and his possessive streak is next level. He honours Prerna and never suspects her. Never did and never will. One of the key factors that drove him to her was her selflessness in love.
He craved to have that. He keeps loving her and wants her love in return! He was gullible at one point and demanding on the other.
If the Ek Chhat wasn’t happening, I wonder how he would have wooed her slowly!
Originally posted by: 7S27SZHHRTSYVFXH
Afterall, behen hoon kiski???😎
IDK