@ruhi and @cool

Okay... Woh bhi ye category mein aa gayi ab 😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

I seriously hope apna show sirf kitchen politics banke na reh jaaye 🤞

Shah won’t last long otherwise 😣😖

i hope writers get their act together and pleasantly surprise us!

Mini, VM was very nice! Thanks for helping me cleanse my eyes after watching that Meenu-Jas conversation video 

i dnt mind kitchen politics as long abir is also there in the kitchen with mishti😆

🤗🤗🤗

Meenu aur Jas ko chod.....mishbir ke baare me soch...they had a wonderful journey from friends to lovers....I realised after seeing the vm

Mimzy thumbnail

Haha, kitna darta hai Shaheer smiley36smiley36

His cousin posted their throwback adventure video in Jammu/Bhaderwah smiley17

Shah has commented on his cousin’s post with his takiyakalam “Bhaisaab” 😆

Bada cute hai apna goofball ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B83jePbBAff/

Awww.....he is so cute......🤗

Thanks for sharing Pali🤗

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Goood Morning! Happy Sunday yaara🤗😃

I feel like it's been soo long since I chatted with you all😔. 

Kya chal raha hai?

Soo many awesome mishbir shaadi pics! ❤️All of them are so beautiful and aesthetic, I can't even choose a new dp pic😆😕They're all soo good looking🤗

The entire cast are soo fun and jovial with each other😆🤗Nazar na lage onscreen and offscreen #thuthuthu

xx

Happy sunday Nandu🤗

Hw was the wedding??? 

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Don’t worry Mini it won’t. Fans are more mature now and there is no discussion on this article in social media. People are just happy that Rhea liked Shaheer’s post of Mishbir in Rajkot picture

Rhea liked the pic??😲😳

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

this VM is very beautiful... loved each and everything...

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I literally feel in love with MishBir all over againsmiley42....... Thanks dear mini for sharingsmiley31

This song dheere dheere is so fantastic...

MishBirsmiley42

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Good morning Cool.. 🤗 such a wonderful VM.. executed so well.. I loved the fusion of old and new scenes .. really good.. yes this VM has created MishBir magic again for me..😳 can watch again and again..😳Thanks for sharing Mini🤗

Thanks guys......

I liked hw it was mashed up with the old scenes.

My fav was that haar scene......abir teasing her when she bought haar.....he said kuch zyada toh nahin hogaya......then we are shown the wedding one where mishti actually puts a haar on him.

Its really sweet ......they had a wonderful journey from strangers to friends to lovers 💔🤗🤗

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Oh really?? I thought she was dating Parth a little while back. Anyways I don’t follow any celebrity except Shah. 

I dnt follow her....but I saw it in instagram...😆

I dnt think she was dating Parth. It was a publicity stunt for their show I guess😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Forum ka flavor bahot badal gaya hai aajkal... 

Itne justifications uff!! Almost brainwashing sessions lagte hai  mujhe...

I have written long essays in the last few days which I never did before.

And now on top of that, people are digging up old posts to write how KuKu are better than MishBir.

I guess I need to stick to the AT and the LU thread and curb my curiosity if I want to stay on the forum... Show needs to have to some light moments too... 

It is getting harder for me to sustain this for long... hate when show/forum spills over my real life...

I can understand ......I read those too. But you always give the best replies.😆

I sometimes read their post to understand their take on kuku and why they all like them so much😆because I never saw any story for them.......

Anyways for me Mishbir is love....❤️If I want to see Kuku, then any other show would do, coz they have the same story as Kuku😆

I am not denying I like Kuku too(not their non existing love story), because I like Ritwik and Kaveri.......and the way they potray kuku. Their subtle expressions are good to watch. 

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i want a new entry... who can be more powerful than BB and positive too... BB ke life mein koyi tho hoga jisse vo darti hain ya BB ko kabu mein rak sake...

i want someone to give tough time to BB

Yaar..... i dnt want a new entry

I will not be able to bear any more new entries.

The last two new entries were veteran actors......but the way the show treated was really pathetic......😒

The new entries in the show will always be roadblocks for mishbir....positivity expect hi mat karna🤔

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Yaar..... i dnt want a new entry

I will not be able to bear any more new entries.

The last two new entries were veteran actors......but the way the show treated was really pathetic......😒

The new entries in the show will always be roadblocks for mishbir....positivity expect hi mat karna🤔

muje tho BB ko baand bajne wala chahiye... if not new entry then someone to be in present character... iss BB ki harkate tho sudherne se raha...