Someone should make a compilation of sneaky shukla moments......as i have realised after bb I have missed many such moments
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Someone should make a compilation of sneaky shukla moments......as i have realised after bb I have missed many such moments
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
no it was not his phone he gave, he gave flower something to his mom
No, after that he gave his phone too!
Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-
Hey, so sorry for missing it!
I watched it on milkandmocha on IG. Incase you follow them, it was uploaded on 20/21st Jan I guess.
guys i have to share this lmao
swami om's take on bigg boss 13 🤣🤣
Rather his team is live 😆..sid ko toh pata bhi na hoga 😆
I think it’s thru his phone he checked at them twice and that’s when they kept disconnecting 😄
Sid came live ? Where is the video ? They didn’t save it ðŸ˜
phone bhi handover kiya mummy ko jab betha thaOriginally posted by: Ashhima3
no it was not his phone he gave, he gave flower something to his mom