Fitt muh 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fitt muh 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan
aww the way he is checking his phone . My baby is gonna case now
Can I just vent something here ... 😡
This kabir singh thing has made medical seniors cocky af and it is so annoying ... finding a mute preeti in every junior 😡...
🤣... these major handlers should decide among themselves and then should start 🤣Originally posted by: NAM22EFSDZP3GBGF
Mere se nahi hoga 🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/bornsavageme/status/1231459721724350467?s=19
really?😆Originally posted by: TPGI45V4PRKVGE2W
Can I just vent something here ... 😡
This kabir singh thing has made medical seniors cocky af and it is so annoying ... finding a mute preeti in every junior 😡...
I seriously pity the mind set of such people who try to control evwry other person's life. Apni zindagi toh sambhal lo pehle😆Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Sana solos be like
Hmne sara din lga k trend kiya aur ye yahan kullu mullu kr rahi hai very disappointed 🤣
Hadh hai, trend kr k khreed lete ho kya kisi insaan ko bhai?😆
Whoever try this with you, tell them their aukaat🤬Originally posted by: HX2MVRKBUHKWNR4Q
Can I just vent something here ... 😡
This kabir singh thing has made medical seniors cocky af and it is so annoying ... finding a mute preeti in every junior 😡...
Originally posted by: OHQBQN3735J7DTE2
Can I just vent something here ... 😡
This kabir singh thing has made medical seniors cocky af and it is so annoying ... finding a mute preeti in every junior 😡...
Lol mute preeti in Medical college mil hi nhi skti ✋😂
But seriously people needs to separate fiction and reality
Originally posted by: rabzonedge
hey probably you missed out my another quote..can you give me virgin wala usud plz...? thanks 😳
Hey, so sorry for missing it!
I watched it on milkandmocha on IG. Incase you follow them, it was uploaded on 20/21st Jan I guess.