Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb update

Raman feels for her

Loved it

Continue soon

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! I love this story to the moon 😍😍😍... It has been a gripping and intense reboot of YHM... Every time I read this story, I end up overwhelmed with a feeling of nostalgia, those beautiful memories of golden days are invoked 🤧🤧🤧... Thank you 😊  

Coming to the update , Ishita share an intimate moment over their tussle for the sorry card... Raman was sulking and Ishita made a bounty of Kud Kud Kumar🤗..” aapke paas aane se saansein tham hi jaati hai,Raman” - this line sums up the effect Raman have on Ishita👌

The conversation between Raman and Ruhi was so poignant... He wanted to give his Ruhi what he couldn’t in the past, time and affection... He wanted to be with her for the PTM like an ideal father, a compassionate act that provides a sense of completeness...

Raman was sincere and persistent in his apology...Moreover, he was desperate to know the reason of her break down  over his spiteful remarks instead of her outrage as evident in the case of Ashok... Yes, Ishita is madly in love with Raman but still insecure of his reaction on learning about her love... She was waging a battle between heart and brain and conceded to hide her love, which didn’t go well with Raman...

Raman misunderstood Ishita’s explanation and feels left out yet again 😭... He was waiting to be craved, loved and desired and had a hope in Ishita but he feels dejected yet again... However, the climax was so IshRalicious 😘... A drunk Raavan Kumar blurts out his heart to Ishita, wanted to be given a preferential treatment just like Ruhi 😍 and Ishita being Ishita takes him into one the warmest embrace ever 💗💗💗

Also, Sasur - Bahu small talk at the end was so embalming... That man wanted his son’s life to be filled with colours of love and he knew Ishita could do it..

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb update 

beautifully written and expressed 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Continue soon

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update di

Loved it

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 21

Ishita was looking at Mr bhalla hearing him when he said-i know u must be thinking,why I am saying this to u ,when I know clearly that u married Raman for ruhi only.but sach toh yeh hai puttar,tumhe iss parivaar ke liye itna committed dekh kar mere Dil mein ek umeed jagi hai.the way u care for us,it's rare.aur tumhari yeh care aur concern dekh kar lagta hai ki tum hi ho joh mere iss tute parivaar ko,mere tute hue bachche ko sambhal sakti ho,tum koshish karogi naa,bolo ishita.u will try naa??he said looking at Ishita with hopeful eyes.

Ishita took a deep breath and said-why r u requesting me ,papa.main bhi toh ek khush parivaar ka hissa banna chahti hoon.ek aise pati chahti hoon joh mujhe meri disability bhoola Kar pyaar karen,apna banaye.aur jiss tarah aaj Raman mere saath khade hue,mera saath diya.unki izzat aur badh gayi mere mann mein ,mujhe umeed hai ki woh mujhe jarur apni biwi maanenge .aur agar woh mujhe apni biwi manenge ,toh main kyun unka aur unki feelings ki kadar nahi karungi.main aapko bharosha dilati hoon ,papa ji.raman ko har tareeke se sambhalungi aur unki har takleef lene ki koshish karungi jaise har biwi karti hai.she said smiling making him smile too.

Mr bhalla-thank u puttar ji.tune mere dil ka bojh halka kar diya.jaa so jaa,bhookh toh khatam ho gayi hogi.

Ishita-ji papa ji ,aap bhi so jaiye .it's really late.she said and both went to their respective rooms.

Ishita went and sat next to Raman .she softly caressed his face and said-aapka khayal nahi rakhungi toh kiska rakhungi .u r the one I have and always wanted.she said and kissed his temple.

Ishita kissed his temple again and again and said-i love u Raman,I really do.she sat there for sometime and finally went to sleep on the couch.

Next morning ,Raman was sleeping when he felt few water droplets on his face.he wiped his face in irritation and open his eyes to curse the person but stopped seeing the scene infront of his eyes .Ishita was wiping her wet hair with towel humming a Tamil song.

He smiled seeing her looking so breathtaking .

Raman-pata nahi Kya gaa rahi hai,madrasan,but achchi lag rahi hai.he was thinking when he saw her searching for something in the drawer.

Raman-what she is searching ,he thought when she turned to check him.he shut his eyes and could feel her sighing in relief.he opened his eyes a little and could see two front hooks of her blouse open.his heart skip a beat seeing her milky skin and perfect curve which she was trying to hide.she took out the needle and thread ,and start stitching the hooks looking at Raman every now and then to confirm that he is actually sleeping .

Raman-kya Kar raha hai ,raman.u can't see her like this ,that to without her knowledge.she is thinking that u r sleeping and u r being naughty.chup chap aankhen bandh kar.he thought and close his eyes and again start thinking-toh Kya hua,agar dekh raha hoon.apni biwi ko dekh raha hoon,kisi aur ko thodi naa.he thought and again open his eyes a little.

He was feeling something in him seeing her curves hiding behind her long wet hair ,wetting her blouse.

Raman-chod de Raman,agar aise dekhta raha toh gadbad ho jayegi.yeh sexy lagti rahegi aur mere dil mein kuch kuch hota rahega.i think uth jaata hoon,woh khud hi bhaag jayegi.he thought and was about to open his eyes fully when she finished her work and wrapped the pallu around her blouse.

She pinned her saree and settled down to get ready for the day.

Raman-yeh toh dekh sakta hoon.he thought and start looking at her again.

She wore her earrings,then mangalsutra.then she put a small bindi and at last filled her partition .she was smiling continuously looking at herself making him smile too.

Raman-kitni khoobsurat hai,aur jab hasti hai toh aur bhi sundar lagti hai .he was thinking when she turned to them and walked towards the bed.raman closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

She sat next to ruhi and kissed her temple .

Ishita caressed her face and said-get up ,rooh.its morning.

Ruhi got up rubbing her eyes and said smiling-good morning mumma.

Ishita-good morning rooh.chalo ,utho ,school ke liye ready ho jao.aaj ptm hai naa school mein.

Ruhi-yes mumma,aapko pata hai .I asked papa to come to my ptm and he said yes.i am very happy . papa bahut achche ho gaye hai,mujhe bahut pyaar karne lage hai.

Ishita-its not true ,baby.she said making ruman confused.

Ruhi-kya Matlab mumma,papa mujhse pyaar nahi karte.

Ishita-nahi bachcha,I mean to say,ki papa hamesha se aapse bahut pyaar karte hai.this love is not new.he always loved u.she said smiling making ruman smile.

Ishita-now go and start getting ready.she said and ruhi went to washroom running.

Ishita was going out of the room but stopped. She walked to Raman and was thinking what to do.one side she was thinking to wake him up and other side she was thinking that he might feel bad and will scold him.

Ishita-joh hoga dekha jayega.papa ji ne kaha hai mujhe try karne ko.she thought and said meekly-raman.

Raman was awake but he didn't opened his eyes waiting to see her next move.

She again called his name and when he didn't responded,she slowly shake him and said-raman,uth jaiye.subah ho gayi hai.

Raman finally open his eyes and she said-good morning,Raman.

He smiled and said-good morning.itni subah subah ready ho gayi.

Ishita-haan ,woh ruhi ke ptm mein jaana hai aur phir mujhe hospital bhi jaana hai.

Raman-actually mujhe bhi apne kaam ke baare mein baat karni thi.mujhe bhi Mumbai jaana hai.he said and her face fell.he could see her expression changed from happiness to being gloomy with his one sentence.he somehow felt happy with her change in expression and waited for her to say something but she didn't said anything.

Raman-kuch bolna nahi tumhe??

Ishita-kyun jaa rahen hai,mat jaiye .aapne kaha tha nahi jaayenge.we need u .she said very meekly looking down while tears were threatened to fall anytime .

Raman smiled hearing her and said-hamesha ke liye nahi jaa raha.kuch projects hai joh meri wajah se ruk gaye hai.bas unhe restart karwa Kar wapas aa jaaunga.ek week lagega.he said making her sigh in relief.

She look at him and smiled .

Raman-tum ek hafta adjust kar logi.i mean ruhi ki dekh bhaal Kar lena.i will try to come back asap.

Ishita-main sab dekh lungi,ruhi ko bhi.mummy ji,papa ji ko bhi.aap aaram se jaiye aur apna kaam pura karke aaiye.dont worry.

Raman-thank u,main yahin chahta tha.ki tum mere parent ko apne parent ki tarah samjho and take care of them.

Ishita-they r my parent only.aap befikar ho kar jaiye aur jaldi se wapas aaiyega.we will be waiting for u.waise kab jaayenge aap??

Raman-soch raha hoon shaam ko nikal jaun.

Ishita-ok,I will pack ur bag.

Raman-nahi,main kar lunga.

Ishita-ok,saying so she was going but stopped and said-kuch puchun??

Raman-haan pucho.

Ishita-aap Mumbai mein kaise rehte hai.

Raman-matlab??

Ishita-matlab,kaun aapke liye khana banata hai,kaun aapki dekh bhaal karta aur baaki saare kaam.kaun karta hai.

Raman smiled hearing her concern and said-help hai.they look after my things.waise if u want u can join me.he said making Ishita look at him.

Ishita-i would love to,but mera kaam hai aur ruhi ka bhi school hai.aur main mummy ji ,papa ji,Amma,appa sabko chod Kar nahi jaa sakti.waise bhi u r coming back anyway,issliye aap jaiye and come back asap.she said smiling and went out while Raman too smiled and went to freshen up.

Ishita went to kitchen and said-mummy ji,when I can start working with u??

Toshiji-why u r so desperate,tumhe toh khush hona chahiye ki tumhe kaam nahi karna pad raha.

Ishita-no,I am not happy.how could I ,when u r working .please mummy ji,let me work.

Toshiji-achcha wait,let me do the puja ,then u can cook .pehle kuch meetha banana .she said to which Ishita nodded happily.

Toshiji did the puja and put tika on ishita's forehead.she bend and took her mil's blessings.

Toshiji-hamesha khush raho.now u can make whatever u want.she said smiling.

Ishita-nice,now go. Main bana rahi hoon nashta .

Toshiji-arey let me help u.

Ishita-no ways,aap jaiye.main Kar leti hoon sab.she said and toshiji went smiling .

Mr bhalla saw toshiji coming and said-nashta??

Toshiji-ishita ne bhaga diya,kaha woh banayegi.

Mr bhalla-yeh bhi sukh hai,utha lijiye.shagun se toh yeh sab kabhi naseeb nahi hua.

Toshiji-haan bhalla ji,bahut achchi hai ishita.matarani ki kripa hai ki woh hamari zindagi mein aayi. She said smiling while Raman ,who was coming out smiled hearing this .

He came and said-good morning.

Both look at Raman and said-good morning.ruhi Kahan hai??

Raman-getting ready.maine kaha main help Kar doon ,but she said she wanna do it herself.

Toshiji-thik hai seekh rahi hai.she was saying when Ruhi came running and said-dadi meri chooti baandh do.she said giving toshiji comb and rubber.

Toshiji start braiding ruhi's hair when Ishita came with neelu and said-breakfast is ready.neelu tum serve karo,main appa ko dekh kar aati hoon.bahut careless hai,agar main dawa naa doon toh khaate nahi hai.she said and went to Iyer house.

Mr bhalla-bahut responsible ladki hai,dono family ,apna career ,sab kuch ek saath sambhal rahi hai.waise Kya banaya hai.

Neelu-aaloo ke paranthe Maine aur aunty ji ne bana liye the,bhabhi made halwa.she said serving.

Raman-maa,main shaam ko Mumbai jaa raha hoon.

Toshiji-but why,u said that u will now stay here.

Raman-kuch bahut important kaam hai ,ek hafte mein aa jaaunga.

Mr bhalla-thik hai,Ishita ko bataya ??

Raman-yes,told her.socha aap sab ko bhi bata doon.

Ruhi-aap jaldi wapas aaoge naa ,papa.ab ruhi ko chod kar nahi jaoge naa.

Raman-yes baby,papa will be back soon.he said and all started eating.

Soon Ishita too came and joined them.toshiji gifted her earrings as neg while Mr bhalla gave her money.ishita took blessings from them and finally they left for ruhi's ptm.

On the way,

Ruhi-papa,dadi-dadu ne mumma ko gift kyun diya??

Raman-kyunki mumma ne hamare Ghar mein pehli baar khana banaya naa,issliye??

Ruhi-main bhi banaungi toh mujhe bhi milega??she asked excitedly.

Ishra smiled and Raman said-aapko joh chahiye,mujhe bata do.papa aise hi dila denge.

Ruhi-kuch nahi,just asking.achcha papa,hume bhi toh mumma ko kuch gift dena chahiye.humne bhi toh woh yummy halwa khaya hai.

Raman-baat toh tumhari sahi hai, pucho tumhari mumma se.what she want??

Ishita-i don't need anything.

Ruhi-galat baat ,papa.gift toh khud soch Kar dena chahiye.aise puchne par toh har koi yahin bolta hai .she said making ishra smile .

Ruhi-sachchi ,main bhi yahin bolti hoon ,that I don't need anything .jab ki mujhe gift chahiye hota hai.

Raman-achcha dadi maa,hum khud soch kar tumhari mumma ke liye kuch gift le lenge ,ok.

Ruhi-ok,she said happily while Ishita look at Raman and thought-i just want ur love,raman.nothing else.she thought and look out of the window while Raman continued driving .

That's all for now.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing...amazing beautiful update ...dr

Really loved it....

santhu13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After a long time such a refreshing story.. Good work dear👏👏👏.. i feel so connected with the story and i love the way story progressing🥰🥰🥰🥰.. please update it on daily basis its a humble request 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di