Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hindustani bhai YT channel is no more 😕
Hindustani bhai YT channel is no more 😕
What happened to that??
I hate her too! Very opportunistic, poor Siddarth.
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I don't know what people expect from Sid , 2 become a baby sitter 4 sana, leaving all his work.
Sid is not responsible for Sana signing swaymber serial.
Sana herself signed it , now behaving unprofessionally.
People say Sid took advantage of Sana but it was see who took advantage of sid's popularity
Salman also asked Sid 2 stay away from Sana
I don't feel Sid is in luv with Sana .
Totally agree with you on this. It’s sad.
He is eating lot of cakes these days😆.. Work out, eat cake again work out eat cake😆