He can put his feet in as many boats as he wishes. He will not be harmed a little bit. Only the boats will suffer. And he will get sadistic pleasure from it.
From
A disillusioned devotee
🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He can put his feet in as many boats as he wishes. He will not be harmed a little bit. Only the boats will suffer. And he will get sadistic pleasure from it.
From
A disillusioned devotee
🤣🤪
I find cuteness hot. Thats why I have bad eyes on him since childhood.
Hmm...
He have that childish smile and exact boyish charms. I find it cuteeee If he behave more maturely like a man then I will say he is hot😳
Mature behavior is the key to hotness😆😆
Ruku's husband is a baby who want to buy more and more new toys but only interested in playing with his old toy
Originally posted by: Krishnpriya
Our real Sakha created 16,100 clones of himself for his junior waifus. This Sakha can't even create one.🤢
Cause this sakha want to give all of himself only to his sarvapriya sakhi😳
Originally posted by: Krishnpriya
Arre behen mere dimaag mein actual Sakha ke visuals chal rahe the.☺️
Hmm😛😆
Originally posted by: SarmaShru
Hmm...
He have that childish smile and exact boyish charms. I find it cuteeee If he behave more maturely like a man then I will say he is hot😳
Mature behavior is the key to hotness😆😆
Ruku's husband is a baby who want to buy more and more new toys but only interested in playing with his old toy
Stormie will love this analysis.🤣
😳
Originally posted by: SarmaShru
Cause this sakha want to give all of himself only to his sarvapriya sakhi😳
Woh bhi kahan diya behen ?
Sakha is still virgin.😆
Originally posted by: Krishnpriya
Stormie will love this analysis.🤣
Stormie please come fast and give rating to my analytical skills😆🤣