
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏



Vese ye song hanita ke liye bahut use hua tha
To may be nai hoga 😔
But song mast h
Last year holi pe
Rang de basanti song tha
Sachi to phir nehi chahiye.. lahu Wala daurega 😆

Jal ne wale aur jale
Sexy hotties
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I guess this night hug scene will come on Tuesday Monday will showcase mini taking class of the elderly and arya may join as ashnoor had posted their pictures(with arya also in the night suit) few days back.
Originally posted by: Priya204
I guess this night hug scene will come on Tuesday Monday will showcase mini taking class of the elderly and arya may join as ashnoor had posted their pictures(with arya also in the night suit) few days back.
Priya🤗
Doosre shows mein they keep showing same scene poore week precap precap bolke.
Lekin PB mein jo precap mein hota hai woh next day telecast hota hai yaar
So Monday ko mil sakta hai shayad .
Priya🤗
Doosre shows mein they keep showing same scene poore week precap precap bolke.
Lekin PB mein jo precap mein hota hai woh next day telecast hota hai yaar
So Monday ko mil sakta hai shayad .
Yeah right... May be the will end the episode by this....
Priya🤗
Doosre shows mein they keep showing same scene poore week precap precap bolke.
Lekin PB mein jo precap mein hota hai woh next day telecast hota hai yaar
So Monday ko mil sakta hai shayad .
kabhi kabhi Tuesday tak bhi jaata h
Lekin uuse jyada nai
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277