Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆not looking nice at all. The dress is badly designed, pose is bad and camera angle is wrong.
That dress looks really bad.
No class, no elegance, nothing!!
Why choose to wear this?
Atleast get it ironed
Lol she got nothing to flaunt
She's trying too hard to be like Priyanka
Dress is bad, so is her hairstyle..
Originally posted by: BollyGlitz
She's trying too hard to be like Priyanka
Exactly. Now I remember, I think she did say in one of her interviews that PC is her fav and she wants to be like her lol
She took it too seriously 😆
Well PC is hot and she's NOT
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Exactly. Now I remember, I think she did say in one of her interviews that PC is her fav and she wants to be like her lol
She took it too seriously 😆
Especially with the plunging neckline dress that Priyanka wore recently for which she was heavily criticised. Bhumi should try being original instead of copying.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7z6qBKJbWs/?igshid=1vzd15ntg0wr3
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWid_AxDFdW/?igsh=bThoeWFldnBsZ3J5
https://x.com/i/status/2059950618006200770
10