Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I find this guy highly irritating tbh
Agreed Vijay so over rated
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I find this guy highly irritating tbh
Agreed Vijay so over rated
What exactly you mean by PURA LE LO
??
😕
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
😆
What is this behaviour Anna/thamudu ? What are these tharki and desperate posts? Naak katha rahe ho tum Telugite ladkon ka. 😆
It's funny when regionalist people are anti-modi. 😆
Yes. You are right. ☺️
Yes. You are right. ☺️
Explain her please.
I am still waiting to find out who are they 😔
I mean, wohi jo aap soch rahe the man hi man me. 😛
How I know what you were thinking is not important. 😆
is that varun and alia?
Happy birthday to Vijay Deverakonda - cute Vijay Rashmika video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHKya8TVCK/?igsh=Z2RpMTRydTV3NGF3
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNCYB3mr7u/?img_index=1 igsh=dGh0OHlkdnpwZTM4
5