Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

It has nothing to do with the character being a MCP or film awards fearing backlash from a small entitled community in social.media, when majority is supporting Shahid, Murad konsa ka pure soul tha, saala cheater cock, cheating karne baad, ulta ladki ko akkad dikha raha hai.

It had more to do with Zoya, Kjo and especially Amazon, wanting Gully Boy to win.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

It has nothing to do with the character being a MCP or film awards fearing backlash from a small entitled community in social.media, when majority is supporting Shahid, Murad konsa ka pure soul tha, saala cheater cock, cheating karne baad, ulta ladki ko akkad dikha raha hai.

It had more to do with Zoya, Kjo and especially Amazon, wanting Gully Boy to win.

Yup Amazon sponsor and Gully winner = more streams. Upar se Papa Alu as main judge. Genius. Chalu Alu.

I hope in the future I can become a teacher in my own kids schools and grade their work :) 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

So it was backstage shenanigans. Cant remember the last time that happened ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And Alia’s performance had layers ? Hahaha what’s your criteria for her ? 

You didnt read my entire post and got excited with first two lines.

I thoroughly bashed Alia in my post for her undeserving win.

Happy now ?

-----

Edited by taniya.91 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: taniya.91

You didnt read my entire post and got excited with first two lines.

I thoroughly bashed Alia in my post for her undeserving win.

Happy now ?

-----

Yes now I am 

Lol...sharaarti

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Actually I’m not happy. I’ve been feeling so low since Bigg Boss ended and on that exact same day this filmfare nonsense happened. Matlab ek hi din mein jand kar di mere zindagi ki... ek hi din mein ek zor ka thappad mila hai mujhe is industry se 

Na Shukla ke thighs naseeb hue or na mere favs awards jeete. Is liye humne haiwaniyat ka raasta choose kiya hai 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Whiny thread for Kabir Singh 3.0 ðŸ˜†Keep them comin'! I love seeing the burn! Anyway, literally everyone deserves it except him. Ranveer,Ayushman,Hrithik. These three were fantastic! Award all of them! They ALL deserve it except any man who played a romanticized glorified abuser. Poor Shahid though ðŸ¥º Sab sapne toot gaye. Socha tha ke he will get away with being a misogynist dumbass in public on top of playing KS and they will shower him with awards. So sad.  Tch tch. ðŸ˜†

not everyone is burning..genuine Q hai..acting awards should be based on acting alone..thats it..misogynist or not..what has acting got to do with that? would much rather prefer if people can keep discussions civil..i genuinely asked a Q..you could have come up with a less personal response..not that i supported the jerk that he played..it was strictly on his acting and best actor awards should only focus on that is what my take was..

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

not everyone is burning..genuine Q hai..acting awards should be based on acting alone..thats it..misogynist or not..what has acting got to do with that? would much rather prefer if people can keep discussions civil..i genuinely asked a Q..you could have come up with a less personal response..not that i supported the jerk that he played..it was strictly on his acting and best actor awards should only focus on that is what my take was..

Asking monkey’s fans to be civil?🤣 They are as rowdy as madam ji fans. 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Actually I’m not happy. I’ve been feeling so low since Bigg Boss ended and on that exact same day this filmfare nonsense happened. Matlab ek hi din mein jand kar di mere zindagi ki... ek hi din mein ek zor ka thappad mila hai mujhe is industry se 

Na Shukla ke thighs naseeb hue or na mere favs awards jeete. Is liye humne haiwaniyat ka raasta choose kiya hai 

Thank God I am outta that scripted manipulative circus of biggboss....have not seen any season since last 4 years