Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Imagine agar Maya ki jagah koi aur chocolate bhejta toh Anu ka kya haal hota🤪🤣
Maya ki jagah sirf hum gopis ka haq hai Prannath ko chocolate dome bhejne ka 🤪🤣 *delusion at it's best*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Imagine agar Maya ki jagah koi aur chocolate bhejta toh Anu ka kya haal hota🤪🤣
Maya ki jagah sirf hum gopis ka haq hai Prannath ko chocolate dome bhejne ka 🤪🤣 *delusion at it's best*
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
My eyes were on that chocolate throughout the scene... 😆
My eyes were on lips☺️
Unfortunately, I love chocolates more 😆
Chocolate boy ☺️🙈🙈
Originally posted by: tournesol
Maya ki jagah sirf hum gopis ka haq hai Prannath ko chocolate dome bhejne ka 🤪🤣 *delusion at it's best*
May your dreams stay intact😆
Waise, IF may send gifts from fans to him, keep an eye😊
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Unfortunately, I love chocolates more 😆
#Priorities😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Maya ki jagah sirf hum gopis ka haq hai Prannath ko chocolate dome bhejne ka 🤪🤣 *delusion at it's best*
Yes 😆
He wont stop loving her. But he will turn to be devdas. That's for sure.
I just hope.. Maya MJ truth will be out. I hope then somehow he will understand her. 😊
I doubt how much he would understand her when the truth is out, in the start all hell will break loose, I hate this feeling, but I hope they have a heart to heart talk at least.