Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

kya yaar munni ji pls at least you should have been an addictz ab jaldi jaldi become one me and oppo feel so lost 

I'm on my way. 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SapSur

Mujhe dream aaya kii apna Rishabh Bajaj is back to the base with a bang, with swag, style, sass doubled, tripled and to spice up his entry jaise hii woh aaya na toh mere dream mein Prerna bhaagi uski taraf aur usse hug kiya.. And RB hugged her back...❤️

bhaagi preyu will hug RB .. kabhi nei 🤣

but haa we want back him..kal kuch good news mile visesh sutra se.. bass pray karo sabar ka fal mitha ho jaye

#2020HamaraHai

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

yayyyyyyyyy , is hapte baaan jayegi 🥳

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mujhe dream aaya kii apna Rishabh Bajaj is back to the base with a bang, with swag, style, sass doubled, tripled and to spice up his entry jaise hii woh aaya na toh mere dream mein Prerna bhaagi uski taraf aur usse hug kiya.. And RB hugged her back...❤️

What a dream 😍♥️🥰💕

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Hi

My only request to makers is if bajaj is coming back for real then I want real story of his. I dont want ksg to be used for trp And then again he vanish. 

If bajaj is coming then he deserve what first bajaj had deserved STORY and rightfulness to be a important  character of kzk. I don’t have that much energy to watch ema by ekta and bajaj having plastic knife in hand again ☹️

again hats of to those who was here waiting for his return. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

OMG, this scene..🤣 Pehle toh Mehra ka reaction, the surprised look he gives as he realizes kii his Boss has given keen attention to Mrs. Boss ke likes and dislikes.. 😆😆

And dusri  baat Rishabh Bajaj, the softie, hyeeee, the way he says 'Unhe laal rang accha lagta hai..Get some more red', bande ne dil loot liya...☺️ 

This scene and RB ka gesture is a small one, but yet it is what love and hearts are made of.. ☺️☺️

You described it so well. 

The tenderness in his voice was so heartfelt. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

May this dream come true. 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

🤣 aree iyea pic jab reveal hui thi , mai itni excited thi ..keya se keya keya banayi 🤣

aur ek banayi thi 😆

Blingy PreRish..

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Hi

My only request to makers is if bajaj is coming back for real then I want real story of his. I dont want ksg to be used for trp And then again he vanish. 

If bajaj is coming then he deserve what first bajaj had deserved STORY and rightfulness to be a important  character of kzk. I don’t have that much energy to watch ema by ekta and bajaj having plastic knife in hand again ☹️

again hats of to those who was here waiting for his return. 

they definitely can’t have the same old track again. There has to be progress with Bajaj and Prerna-Bajaj too otherwise there’s no point.

Edited by Reemz11 - 4 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Also I hope there is a promo of his re entry before I become happy.

Honestly I would take spin-off anytime with bajaj and prerna or new face prerna over kzk. Ekta should think of spin-off with rishbah bajaj. Ksg will get to do more acting and intense scenes then holding a plastic knife