🤣🤣🤣👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣👍🏼
Originally posted by: 4SV4LOLHGUBFV4MK
Aisa hope na rakhiyo...✋🏻😶
Kesi hope.. Prerna ko le kar
Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
Kesi hope.. Prerna ko le kar
Both Priyu and Bajju Ko lekar... 😆
Valentine's day segment check karo Insta pe...
Yeh promo misleading hai... I checked just now.
God and Maata hi jaane chakkar kya hai...
Originally posted by: 5DDLTP6JGV76ETCM
Both Priyu and Bajju Ko lekar... 😆
Valentine's day segment check karo Insta pe...
Yeh promo misleading hai... I checked just now.
Acha link de.
Hello folks,
Really busy so not replying individually! I am better and now got a new job after freelancing for a few months. So giving it a shot!
We LOVE this KHAUFF😈
But I want to have a last laugh! Apna time Ayega! Bajju wapas ayega 😎
Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
Acha link de.
Link nhi hai... I stalked Instagram somehow as I don't have Insta account. Stalk karo #KasautiiZindagiKay. Mill jayega.
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
But I want to have a last laugh! Apna time Ayega! Bajju wapas ayega 😎
Yes...
#2020HamaraHai...
Because Rail ki patri ek saath chalkar bhi ek nhi hote and dupatta takes final flight during death...