Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone,

how are you all? R u guys enjoying the much awaited MishBir shadi track?I think i am the only one who is not enjoying the track. Kya sochata aur kya mila types feeling aarahi hei mujhe.

I am not at all ok with this double shadi concept.I know this is all BB's planning .Kuhu doesn't have a brain to ask for Mishti's mandap.Kunal asking for this only is so 😵How can you be so selfish?How many times you want your brother to sacrifice his happiness.😡Anywz i am happy that i never liked this character Kunal.

I am tolerating this track only for MishBir,especially for Mishti. She is such a strong girl.I just loved the silent treatment she gave to Kuhu today. She was calm and composed,in her happy zone. Par Kuhu...anywz leave it...

But guys,i didn't like Mishti's bridal attire.I think Kuhu's dress is better than Mishti's.Kaveri is looking really pretty in that dress. Why makers why? 

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Seriously.....

He shouldn't be allowed to post such pics.How can i sleep now? Just look at his eyes...how can someone be so...i mean ke...matlab... i don't know know what to say.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vkv35H_ol/

Just look at him❤️

Haina, jaan se maartha hai yeh ladka😍

And this is the first post i saw today morning after i woke up! So it was a very good morning for me😉

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

@bold Jayu....looking at his post before bedtime na buri baath hain.

🤣

Arre i was very sleepy. meri aankhen band horahi thi. then i saw this...I mean just look at his eyes... He has beautiful and very expressive eyes. Haye kisi ladke ke liye aisa bola jata hei kya? Mei Shaheer ke liye yeh sab bol rahi hoon. Haye haye... 

Raise your hands girls Who all got zor ka jhatka like me after seeing Shaheer's this pic?

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hoi jayu, why do you say that...

did you see the promo... not just the bus pic ....we must thank kuhu yaar for giving a celestial wedding for MishBir. #gandharva vivah...

Rhea's dress is traditional (right costume for wedding)

Kaveri's dress is modern though looks appealing. it not for wedding. reception keliye accha hoga....

scroll few back you'll find them.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Just look at him❤️

Haina, jaan se maartha hai yeh ladka😍

And this is the first post i saw today morning after i woke up! So it was a very good morning for me😉

Viji🤗

Bold- Oh haan... That's nice. Just now i saw this pic and it's mid night. How will i sleep now?😆 I am clean bowled ...Haye...😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Haan, new found love❤️ .....no old is gold wala feeling...TG...(Thank god thank god).

Listen to the lyrics of that song and relate to his present life. 

Uski present life ka hum kya jaane yaar... we only know what they show on SNS.

But I do think he is in a happy place right now! So much better than when KRP had started!!

I think he just wrote that shayari ainwayi... just like he does with everything else 😆

Instead of #madme he needs to always tag it as #ainwayi 😆

He is so moody... jo man main aya likh diya! I don't think it's related to anything. #HamaraCutePaagal

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello everyone,

how are you all? R u guys enjoying the much awaited MishBir shadi track?I think i am the only one who is not enjoying the track. Kya sochata aur kya mila types feeling aarahi hei mujhe.

I am not at all ok with this double shadi concept.I know this is all BB's planning .Kuhu doesn't have a brain to ask for Mishti's mandap.Kunal asking for this only is so 😵How can you be so selfish?How many times you want your brother to sacrifice his happiness.😡Anywz i am happy that i never liked this character Kunal.

I am tolerating this track only for MishBir,especially for Mishti. She is such a strong girl.I just loved the silent treatment she gave to Kuhu today. She was calm and composed,in her happy zone. Par Kuhu...anywz leave it...

But guys,i didn't like Mishti's bridal attire.I think Kuhu's dress is better than Mishti's.Kaveri is looking really pretty in that dress. Why makers why? 

I have mixed feelings with this double shaadi. I’m okay now bcoz they are not doing a samuhik mandap shaadi. But I’m highly disappointed with Kunal, maheshwari family and naanu. How can Kunal ask something like this from Abir-Mishti. Does he not know after how many hardships they are seeing this day?? And what has he ever done for mishti that he asks this?? No shame he has. Even the families are insensitive. 

Today, when I was the video clip that DKP posted I was happy for mishbir but also sad. Sad because they have never got anything in life easy. They have had to fight for their love again and again. And on their big day again they were sidelined. But inspite of this they manage to find an oasis of happiness. They are truly all alone in the crowd and I’m so glad they found each other. Abir-Mishti were really overwhelmed when they see the decorated bus. 

Mishbir truly tell us that being happy is a choice and they make so much efforts to make each other happy. So for me this is like a bittersweet feeling. 

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Means... matlab... kya Jayu? Aage bhi toh bolo na... 😆

He is such a tease! Jaanta hai gadha logo pe kya asar hoga iska 😈

Matlab samaj jaa yaar.😆

Ishke dreamy eyes dekh kar ab mei bhi dream mei jaa rahi hoon.

Challo it's quite late.Good night ..

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello everyone,

I was livid when I found out about them extending parallels to shaadi too!

I still am not too thrilled about it...

But I guess I have kind of made peace with it as my mind is now diverted to something else 😆

Right now, more than anything, I am pissed with Abir's costume! It's hideous to say the least!!! I just made a post in the LU thread to rant about it 😆 I find it so bad that I have forgotten about parellel shadi 😆 

Hayee Shah ko kya kachra outfit diya hai... khambhe jaisa lag raha hai hamara handsome munda 😒

Mishti's outfit is kinda blah too... and fitting is bad. But it's tolerable compared to Abir's.

Kaveri looks very very pretty in her not-so wedding outfit!

I liked Mish's outfit much better during #NishMishTaiTaiFish wedding.

In fact, both AM looked heavenly on top of that ambulance! Kaash usi din shaadi de dete!

I have never liked Kunal character to begin with... I am so neutral to him. I connect more with Kuhu than Kunal. I have always found him super selfish and he is going to be even more now... In order to fulfill Kuhu's demands, he is going to constantly ask AM to keep sacrificing! I hope at some point AM stop giving into their spoilt brat siblings and their unfair demands!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

He wrote he wants to see *someone* when he opens his eyes...

But he knows his fans want to see him!

Such.A.Tease!

Exactly.... kya farak padta hai shah ko kise dekhna hai hume to bas use hi dekhna hai 🙈🙈🙈