ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Update soon please 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 30

Ishita was laying next to Raman while he was just looking at her.ishita went close to him and kissed his cheek.he smiled and pecked her lips.

Raman-r u happy now??

Ishita smiled and nodded in yes.

Raman-but why u were so worried.itni udaas ,itni lost,pehle kabhi nahi dekha.nahi jaanta tha ki mujhse kuch time dur rehne par tum aise react karogi ,warna bahut pehle tumse dur jaa kar tumhare bahut kareeb aa chuka hota.he said caressing her hair.

Ishita snuggle into him and said-mujhe bhi nahi pata tha ki ek din aisa waqt aayega ki main kisi se itna pyaar karne lagungi ki usse ek din ki duri bhi itni badi lagne lagegi.i love u Raman,I really do.she said kissing his palm.

Raman too wrapped his arms around her and said-waise ek baat bolun,bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho.

Ishita-aise,bikhre hue baal,sadi so shakal.

Raman-dont say like this,u r looking very beautiful like this.aur beautiful se bhi jyada,Meri lag rahi ho.aakhir Maine tumhe apna bana hi liya.

Ishita-yes,aapne mujhe itna pyaar Kiya ,ki mujhe bhi aapse pyaar ho gaya.and to be true ,bahut thankful hoon main iske liye aapki.aapne meri khaali aur adhuri zindagi khoobsurat rango se bhar di.

Raman smiled and said-hungry??

Ishita-nahi,just feeling overwhelmed and loved ,and loving this feeling.r u happy??

Raman-ofcourse,main kyun khush nahi hounga.infact bahut khush hoon.mujhe woh mil gaya joh chahiye tha.i got u and ur love.aur Kya chahiye.he said smiling and pulled her to him.

Raman-i want to love u again.

Ishita-then do naa,who is stopping u.

Raman-koi nahi,who can stop me.after all I am ur darling hubby.

Ishita-yes,and I love u alot.she said and he took her lips in his.he start kissing her passionately while she took her hands to his bare chest.she start caressing his bare body while he also grabbed her waist and adjust her on him.both were kissing each other senselessly when he broke the kiss and start dropping open mouth kisses on her body going down.she was moaning in pleasure while he was busy in loving her in the most passionate way.

Both were lost in each other ,loving,kissing,biting and soothing each other when he again entered into her,both rocked in sync and he finally fell on her.

She wrapped her arms around him and both smiled.he kissed her temple and said-i love u.

Ishita-i love u too.hum do din yahin rahenge??

Raman-haan,kyun tum bore ho gayi.

Ishita-nahi,I can never be bored of u.

Raman-neither will i.tumhe bahut pyaar karna hai mujhe.he said keeping his head on her flat tummy.he pulled the sheet covering themselves and was kissing her hand softly.

Ishita caressed his hair and said-ek baat puchun??

Raman-ek kyun,do pucho.

Ishita-aapne mujhse itna pyaar Kiya,jabki Maine aapko kitna pareshan kiya.kabhi gussa nahi aaya mujhpar.

Raman-nahi toh,kyun.aana chahiye tha.

Ishita-haan,I disrespected ur love.

Raman-u never disrespected my love .haan ,u rejected me,u mistrusted me ,even slapped me but u never disrespected my love.

Ishita-kaise??

Raman-kyunki jab main tumhare liye Marne ko bhi ready tha,u came with me leaving everything.aur iss tarah jabardasti Shaadi karne ke baad bhi tumne mujhe apna pati maana.mere liye subbu se ladh gayi.aur apne dil mein kisi aur ko jagah nahi di.itna sab kiya tumne mere liye,mere pyaar ke liye.toh main kaise gussa ho sakta hoon tumse.

Ishita-aur mere baanjh hone se bhi aapko koi problem nahi hai.i mean aapko kabhi bura nahi lagta that we can't have our baby.

Raman-to be true,Maine utna socha hi nahi tha.waise bhi tumne mujhe pyaar kahan karne diya tha,ki main tumhara pregnant hona soch paaun.he said smiling.

Ishita-chee gande.aap aisa sochte hai mere baare mein.

Raman-ofcourse,jab pyaar nahi karne dogi toh banda bachche ke baare mein kaise sochega .he said smiling trying to divert her mind.

Ishita-aur ab??

Raman-ab toh kuch aur sochne ka mann hi nahi.all I want is u and me,loving each other .lost in each other.

Ishita-aur iske baad??

Raman-jaan,kyun itna soch rahi ho.achcha tell me,tumne kabhi socha tha ki ek aisa din bhi aayega jab tumhe koi mujh jaisa sar phira aashiq mil jaayega.par mila naa,ho sakta hai ussi tarah ek din tumhari problem bhi solve ho jaaye aur hume hamara baby mil jaaye.

Ishita-but doctors ne kaha main kabhi maa nahi ban sakti.

Raman-par bhagwaan ne aisa nahi kaha naa.ho sakta hai hamari yeh wish puri kar de.

Ishita-aur agar aisa nahi hua toh.

Raman-toh hum baby adopt Kar lenge but uske liye dukhi nahi honge.stop it jaan,Kya kbc khel rahi ho.question par question.maine kitni mehnat ki,Kal se back to back meeting aur abhi back to back mohabbat.i am very hungry.order something for me warna main tumhe hi kha lunga.

Ishita-toh kha lijiye,I will enjoy it only.she said smiling.

Raman-wow,Kya kismat hai meri.but now I am really hungry.order something nice for us.

Ishita-ok,she said and was getting up when he said-kahan chali.

Ishita-order karne.

Raman picked the handset and said-stay here only,mere kareeb ,bahut kareeb.

Ishita took the phone caressing his hair and called the reception.she was ordering the food while he turn and start kissing her belly button.

Ishita laughed feeling ticklish and said-stop it ,Raman.

Raman-no way,he said and again start loving her while she too start responding with equal passion.

Both were busy in loving each other when there was a knock on the door.raman went wearing his clothes and took the food inside.

They settled next to each other and start eating food when Raman picked her and made her sit in his lap.

Ishita-kya Kar rahe hai,raman.khana toh kha lijiye.

Raman-cant get enough of u,feel like just loving u again and again.

Ishita-have me jaan,but now have ur food.she said wrapping her arms around him.

Raman smiled and said-say it again.

Ishita pecked his lips and said-jaan.

Raman-i love u.

Ishita kissed him and said-love u more.

Raman wrapped her more into him and both start feeding each other feeling loved and contented with their life.

That's all for now,enjoy.

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good ishu is thinking about future a lot

But Raman is so optimistic 

Please cont soon 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Continue soon

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely....romantic update di...

Loved ishra moments. 

Continue soon plz....

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for your lovely update dear

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜³

Fabulous amazing update...yaar 

Total loved it dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally  ishra become  one in each sense😳

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 

Ishita share her love,pain,care towards to him

She also tell to him... she become very sad  with out him...

They love each other ....

They will be spend two day without any disturbance 

Really super dr

Eagerly waiting for next soon

Plzzz update soon 

Plzzzz update sooon 

Plzzzz

Plzzzz

Plzzzz update sooon 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update.. Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

Shaisha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fab update Ishra in full romantic mood 

Thnx for pm continue soon 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! This story is a classic illustration of the Power of Love... Ishita who married Raman under tremendous pressure has now surrendered herself to him, his unfettered love...

The lady who was hesitant to get into a relationship was craving to get loved by her husband... The sole accomplice is Raman Kumar Bhalla..His boundless love coupled with perseverance and persistence invoked a change in a cynical, hesitant Ishita... He fought his near and dear to safeguard Ishita and in the process instilled courage and confidence in her to fight demons...

And most importantly he made her to believe in people and relationships, a realisation that reinvigorated her oppressed feelings... And their consummation was the culmination of love and trust πŸ’—πŸ’—

Their consummation was scorching hot 😊😊, especially Ishita donning on the role of Jhansi ki Rani... Yet, her disability still haunts her... Awaiting next update 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The most beautiful update...

And I really want ishita here to get pregnant without any treatments....

Like he said

..god would bless them here easily and miraculously...why should every story where ishita a lady who is shown as she can't  bear child at the start.. endup struggling ultimately to get the child...

Why can't this story bring a miraculous twist...