Holi is coming.. π€
Do we get Special Holi celebrations of MayRa π³βΊοΈ
Also off-screen Masti of B2 team? π³π
Holi is coming.. π€
Do we get Special Holi celebrations of MayRa π³βΊοΈ
Also off-screen Masti of B2 team? π³π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wish they show MayRa celebrating water holiβΊοΈπ
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I wish they show MayRa celebrating water holiβΊοΈπ
RaindanceβΊοΈ
Don't want another dance sequence. Editors ka koi bharosa nai hainThey already edited both the dance sequences
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Don't want another dance sequence. Editors ka koi bharosa nai hainThey already edited both the dance sequences
Wo bhi hai. That dance sequence was badly edited. Felt bad for all the hard work by actors.
Then water holi it is
Oh yessss I want a special holi of MayRa
Maya naughtily pushing Rudra into a water tub full with maybe yellow colour, you know Rudra fav and he should pull her in, just something hot hott βΊοΈ
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I wish they show MayRa celebrating water holiβΊοΈπ
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Don't want another dance sequence. Editors ka koi bharosa nai hainThey already edited both the dance sequences
True! They shoot scenes nicely but then chopping it..
Originally posted by: SillySoni
Oh yessss I want a special holi of MayRa
Maya naughtily pushing Rudra into a water tub full with maybe yellow colour, you know Rudra fav and he should pull her in, just something hot hott βΊοΈ
Let's hope for it βΊοΈ
Also I want some Jiju moments of Rajeev with Rudy π
No idea! But I love see Rudy & Rajeev's Bromance π€£π
After MayRa's marriage, Maya had a conversation with Rajeev na! She was again and again mentioning *Rudra is only mine* to Rajeev which made crack π€£π€£
Does Rudy and Rajeev have any π€£π€£