The show has just started and the main couple is not even grow up yet but we are already shipping them and waiting for then to grow up.
This happens when the writing is terrific.
Kudos and show us the journey of rudhita.
The show has just started and the main couple is not even grow up yet but we are already shipping them and waiting for then to grow up.
This happens when the writing is terrific.
Kudos and show us the journey of rudhita.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes it's just the starting of the show , main plot has not even started and here all of us are thinking of this far
Indeed it's because of perfect writing and incredible acting
I want to enjoy first their present. His emotions about sacrificing love to change people's thinking. The way he will handle Bondita. She will be his wife but yet he will have to behave differently with her. I want to see her innocent questions to him. So much to show before the leap.
They have such splendid writers and the emotions all come up a notch higher due to this
Its just amazing to see this thats why I feel we have started so well
We are writing Os even before their firs official meet is like a written proof to it
There is so much scope so muchOriginally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
I want to enjoy first their present. His emotions about sacrificing love to change people's thinking. The way he will handle Bondita. She will be his wife but yet he will have to behave differently with her. I want to see her innocent questions to him. So much to show before the leap.
We need to now enjoy the childhood of Bondita and I must say its going to be a really good treat
It has been primarily because of the readers !
You people have shown extreme interest and such a beautiful response to the writers in here.
I bet if you appreciate them , they will write wonders.
It’s all on public demand
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
I want to enjoy first their present. His emotions about sacrificing love to change people's thinking. The way he will handle Bondita. She will be his wife but yet he will have to behave differently with her. I want to see her innocent questions to him. So much to show before the leap.
Completely agree. I am skeptical about continuing after the leap but I really want to witness how their equation will be right now . Her questions , his answers. There's so much to show.
I have faith in Shashi Sumeet. But even if the worst happens we will retain the charm of the serial by our ffs and osOriginally posted by: made-in-charms
Completely agree. I am skeptical about continuing after the leap but I really want to witness how their equation will be right now . Her questions , his answers. There's so much to show.
I hope SS keep it the way it is
The writers are too good and that's why all of us viewers are getting hooked to the show. Their amazing dialogues are so wonderful that we are compelled to go back to that era.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
There is so much scope so much
We need to now enjoy the childhood of Bondita and I must say its going to be a really good treat
IKR between cuteness, awkwardness, care, protection, sacrifices, friendship and soon love too.