Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
correct
Btw I read your slambook so cute 🤗❤️
Let's kill Arhaan together 😈
And you also regret same thing 🤣
And that last line🤣👍🏼
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
correct
Btw I read your slambook so cute 🤗❤️
Let's kill Arhaan together 😈
And you also regret same thing 🤣
And that last line🤣👍🏼
@bold:I will read all posts in AT but cant reply bcoz u ppl are very fast 🙈
I hate arhaan to the core 🤬
Yup I regret 😉
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
correct
Btw I read your slambook so cute 🤗❤️
Let's kill Arhaan together 😈
And you also regret same thing 🤣
And that last line🤣👍🏼
At first I thought u r A fan 🙈
Kalakandi ho gyi
Wait
