wo bhi real wali🤣Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Haina 😂 dhulai ho toh aisa🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wo bhi real wali🤣Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Haina 😂 dhulai ho toh aisa🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Haina 😂 dhulai ho toh aisa🤣
I wanted soccer dhulaai , Anurag anyways is soccer player . Would have loved to see some headers 😂
ulti to nahi aa rahi hai😝😝😝
Anu is so multi talented. 😂Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Haina 😂 dhulai ho toh aisa🤣
He can be a dhobi, tailor, body guard, detective, cook everything just for Pre.😍
danadan goal🤣Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I wanted soccer dhulaai , Anurag anyways is soccer player . Would have loved to see some headers 😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
wo bhi real wali🤣
Everything is real for us nothing delusional 😂
But why will Anurag kill Prerna ?? 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ulti to nahi aa rahi hai😝😝😝
Shut up 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Everything is real for us nothing delusional 😂
🙌😂
I doubt it’s going to happen.
I think Veena Maa only slaps those she feels close to her.. That's why she never slapped the one and only damad of her till date. 😂