Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Welcome back!
Aapka Profile Pic...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Welcome back!
Aapka Profile Pic...
Originally posted by: opsora2090
twitter pe sab saf kar lia , sare BB chis jo mujhe itne din tak distract kia .. sab kuch mute..
now back again fully on my prerish world
hahahha oopo jaan .. now back to mission
#ChuhaMaharajKiJai
#PrerishKe10Bachche 🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Mere bajju ki suit mata ne phirse , phirse aj copy kia 🥺
where ?
😈 manipulated 😎Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Ab bhi der kahan hui hai Mr Bajaj. 🥺
I'll be on Mars. 🤣Originally posted by: ilazyair
Earth mein PreRish ke bacche overflow ho rahe hai. 🤣
Jupiter is my future planet🤗aap log ko my regards🤣
yea bb hota hi kyun hai bhaya 🤪Originally posted by: opsora2090
twitter pe sab saf kar lia , sare BB chis jo mujhe itne din tak distract kia .. sab kuch mute..
now back again fully on my prerish world
I will take Saturn 😈 queen of all planets. I will pet Pluto because it's so cute!Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'll be on Mars. 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I will take Saturn 😈 queen of all planets. I will pet Pluto because it's so cute!
I am better on Earth...😎
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
hahahha oopo jaan .. now back to mission
#ChuhaMaharajKiJai
#PrerishKe10Bachche 🤣
ha munnijan 🤗
10 bacche toh ofcourse
bhaise Poo halal thread hume kab milegi ..