I ruined your plan
Waise I am still waiting for the suggestion you mentioned
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I ruined your plan
Waise I am still waiting for the suggestion you mentioned
Timing 🤣
koi baat nahi mere shishya ne hi toh kaata 😎😈Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I ruined your plan
Waise I am still waiting for the suggestion you mentioned
Yaaasss
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
koi baat nahi mere shishya ne hi toh kaata 😎😈
Guruji 🙏
I reloaded the page 25times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Timing 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
koi baat nahi mere shishya ne hi toh kaata 😎😈
Jaldi bata do.. i will be gone sometime.. fir raat ko I will come back.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I reloaded the page 25times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Planning and execution .. bang on😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Alag level haan🤣
Koi bhi kaam halke mein nahi lete hai hum log.. karo to puri shiddat se karo warna na karo types wala haal hai yaha sabka
Mujhe kuch yaad ayaOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Koi bhi kaam halke mein nahi lete hai hum log.. karo to puri shiddat se karo warna na karo types wala haal hai yaha sabka
Par haan humari shiddat pe toh duniya deewani hai aur hum uspe