I pity Asimanshi! Where is that Duniya 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/ANN_Newsable/status/1229728553194774528?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I pity Asimanshi! Where is that Duniya 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/ANN_Newsable/status/1229728553194774528?s=20
Agree. Downright irritating. I’m not game for 3 months of this shit. I want to see both pick up better projects.Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yeah uma, I hope the ending is like what everyone predicted
But I don’t think I can wait for 3 months for this
Can makers give clarity on the duration here
It’s crazy that there is no clarity at all
exactly this show is all sorts of torture ... what kind of sadist person has created this stuff.Agree. Downright irritating. I’m not game for 3 months of this shit. I want to see both pick up better projects.
Yeh kaun hai ? She's reliable?
hogaya 🤣.. ab stalking ka bar raise hoga 🤣
She was there in BB PC..can be trustworthy ..mostly Rashmi fan
yaar she is giving an opinion
What’s the news here
Originally posted by: rabzonedge
Aaj k epi ko trp milegi as sid n sana hai sath me...paras ko ye colors wale thoda b promote nhi kar rahe...Sid ka guest appearance is taking all limelight ❤️
Woh BB house main bhi stepney tha aur yahan bhi 🤣🤣
I'm not feeling bad for him at all...he had to be first hand witness to Sana and Sidnaaz's popularity and fame 😌😌😌😌 Bohot niche dikhaya tha usne mere Sana ko show main...It's Karma time for him