I hate that Sony stopped giving daily snippets 😭... ok I know there is no high point in the show at the moment but I have this hunch that next week we will get after this whole drama of MJ reaches its peak of tolerance for Maya..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I hate that Sony stopped giving daily snippets 😭... ok I know there is no high point in the show at the moment but I have this hunch that next week we will get after this whole drama of MJ reaches its peak of tolerance for Maya..
yahi hu..but aj kal mood nahi hota hai..kya discuss kru
Missing your updates and funny posts dear🤗
Rudy boy looked so handsome
https://twitter.com/aquariankidmac/status/1229731605041664000?s=19
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Rudy boy looked so handsome
https://twitter.com/aquariankidmac/status/1229731605041664000?s=19
Rudy boy steals hearts with that look ❤️
haha..you are so sweet🤗Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Missing your updates and funny posts dear🤗
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Let MJ play mind games with Maya . Fed up with too much of manhandling. Ye classy villian se zyada 80's films ke gunda jaisa dikh raha hain
Hain na!! Maya might scream “bhagwaan ke liye mujhe chhod do” in their next encounter 🤪