Asish and Jeni are really crazy 🤣... they are so adorable offscreen..
I miss shivin and Jeni interview.. actually I want all the three interview actually..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Asish and Jeni are really crazy 🤣... they are so adorable offscreen..
I miss shivin and Jeni interview.. actually I want all the three interview actually..
I think Maya torture wont end so soon.. 😳... MJ is too much smart.. earlier maya only had her revenge and hate to deal with which she could do without having to answer anyone.. but now Rudra in the picture she has to handle that relationship also... instead of trying to juggle so much better if she gets Rudra on board with her..
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Asish and Jeni are really crazy 🤣... they are so adorable offscreen..
I miss shivin and Jeni interview.. actually I want all the three interview actually..
@Bold - I hope we would get at least one IV of ShivJen before this season ends😆
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
I think Maya torture wont end so soon.. 😳... MJ is too much smart.. earlier maya only had her revenge and hate to deal with which she could do without having to answer anyone.. but now Rudra in the picture she has to handle that relationship also... instead of trying to juggle so much better if she gets Rudra on board with her..
Let MJ play mind games with Maya . Fed up with too much of manhandling. Ye classy villian se zyada 80's films ke gunda jaisa dikh raha hain
Hello guys... 🤗
Good evening. 😊
How are you all? Kya discussion chal raha hai??
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Let MJ play mind games with Maya . Fed up with too much of manhandling. Ye classy villian se zyada 80's films ke gunda jaisa dikh raha hain
I agree with you... Even I am fed up of too much manhandling. I want some mind games...
Just saw the seg again and I noticed this dialogue which Maya says while strangling Diya
"jo bhi mere Rudra ke pyaar ko nafrat mein badalne ki koshish karega main usski saansein khatam kar dungi"🤔
I loved this entire scene from Yesterday's epi❤️
Me too... I just loved it. ❤️