I liked her in A Walk to Remember
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked her in A Walk to Remember
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8hE2ncAeoW/?igshid=19klhimvfn4u1
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dMr7dAFCJ/?igshid=3z9jvqus1660
Mandy Moore looks normal in these pics .
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
She is in her character Rebecca from This Is Us. She plays the character from 20 yr- 80 yr old in the show. Hadn't heard about Mandy Moore till this show started but what a terrific actor!
Yeah. The one with the heroes guy,right? I think i saw them win something at GGs couple of years back. Never watched the show though.
Psycho Saiyaan has created 3 new mids already 🤢
I liked her in A Walk to Remember
The only Nicholas Sparks movie that deserved any appreciation 😆
Yeah lol. I think in my mind a walk to remember happened a few 100 decades ago for some reason 😆
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Yeah. The one with the heroes guy,right? I think i saw them win something at GGs couple of years back. Never watched the show though.
Yeah. The show always wins award for best ensemble.
@bold- You should!!
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
The only Nicholas Sparks movie that deserved any appreciation 😆
Yea this one was the first I watched, and was so impressed that I watched them all only to be wholeheartedly disappointed, including The Notebook 😆
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Whaaaaat? She's of Priyanka's age? Then why is she a 40+ person in my mind 😳
She's actually younger. I thought she's of PC's age coz both started in the early 2000s: Mandy as a Britney-esque singer, and PC as Miss India.
The only movie I watched of her was the one with the Suits hero, Dian Keaton playing her mother,
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0